The Future is EV at Forbes
How do you know if Cadillac will meet all your luxury EV needs?
Will a 480 km range live up to my lifestyle?
Which charging option is best for my home?
Does all-electric engineering sacrifice performance?
Watch as Forbes sales manager, Rebecca Hardy, discusses the future of EV at Forbes Motors.
“The Lyriq has been designed from the ground up and will ride on General Motors' new scalable battery architecture.” - Car And Driver
The future is EV at Forbes. We are transforming our dealership, training technicians, and here to answer all of your personal EV questions. Imagine your EV life and reserve your LYRIQ at Forbes today.
The Cadillac Of EVs
The all-electric Cadillac LYRIQ sets a new standard of innovation. Delivering nearly instantaneous torque with zero emissions. Watch as Forbes sales manager, Rebecca Hardy, shares a sneak peek of what you can expect from the LYRIQ.
Plus, you’ll enjoy:
- Over 480km of range with access to myCadillac charging updates on your phone.
- Quickly access 83 km of range with just one hour of at-home charging from a 240-volt unit.
- The seamless 33" diagonal advanced LED display offers stunning connectivity.
- Cadillac's industry-leading available Super Cruise Driver Assistance Technology capability.
- Choreographed LED lighting while commanding the road with a responsive and sporty ride.
- The length and width of a mid-sized SUV without the gas engine, transmission and driveshaft clutter, offering a more spacious interior.
That summer road trip up North, condo living without a charging station, or a spontaneous appetite to get on the road and go. Yes, it's all possible with the new Cadillac LYRIQ.