The Cadillac Of EVs
The all-electric 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ sets a new standard of innovation. Delivering nearly instantaneous torque with zero emissions. Watch as Forbes sales manager, Rebecca Hardy, shares a sneak peek of what you can expect from the LYRIQ.
“The Lyriq has been designed from the ground up and will ride on General Motors' new scalable battery architecture.” - Car And Driver
Plus, you’ll enjoy:
- Over 480km of range with access to myCadillac charging updates on your phone.
- Quickly access 83 km of range with just one hour of at-home charging from a 240-volt unit.
- The seamless 33" diagonal advanced LED display offers stunning connectivity.
- Cadillac's industry-leading available Super Cruise Driver Assistance Technology capability.
- Choreographed LED lighting while commanding the road with a responsive and sporty ride.
- The length and width of a mid-sized SUV without the gas engine, transmission and driveshaft clutter, offering a more spacious interior.
That summer road trip up North, condo living without a charging station, or a spontaneous appetite to get on the road and go. Yes, it's all possible with the new Cadillac LYRIQ.